When it comes to synergy between Romanian law and internationally accepted business practices, Buzescu Ca offers an unique combination of local expertise and international know-how.
Expert legal advice supporting clients’ business and strategic aims in Romania
- Buzescu Ca specializes in cross-border transactions, servicing foreign investors from start up through to successful operations, covering the full range of issues regarding foreign investment in Romania and related Romanian law and practice
- We focus on service and delivery of pragmatic advice to our clients – beyond the traditional scope of legal advice we work to understand your business and offer strategies and solutions for viable deals
- We focus on value and are committed to bringing cost-effective solutions to client matters
- All members of the Firm have significant business law experience – we have English drafting capabilities, and routinely provide English drafts of initial transaction documents
- Peter Buzescu, who manages the Firm, graduated from Bucharest University School of Law, and New York University School of Law, and is a member of the Romanian Bar, and of the New York Bar
Buzescu Ca mission
Buzescu Ca’s main goal is to provide top quality legal services that will ensure our clients’ success. We aim at building long-term working relationships with our clients, and providing efficient solutions to their legal needs. We are constantly monitoring our clients’ evolving business environments and adapt our approaches when necessary to ensure excellence of service.
We are aware that our reputation for high quality legal services and integrity is our most valued asset and we work hard to nurture this.