We advise on joint ventures between foreign investors and Romanian railway companies, project finance and infrastructure projects related to the development of Bucharest Metro network, and wagon lease agreements.
We acted as counsel to:
- a German government-owned development bank re financing rolling stock;
- a Swiss Diesel locomotive company re rehabilitation and leasing of Diesel engines;
- the rail equipment division of one of the largest Canadian companies in the rail-equipment manufacturing and servicing industry re sale of underground railcars to the Romanian underground company;
- a leading French company re a joint venture with the Romanian Railways re leasing and renting of intermodal flat wagons and sliding walls wagons;
- a Swiss-based international logistics service provider, and an Austrian cargo, logistics, and freight forwarding services company re a joint venture with the Romanian Railways for international and national freight forwarding services by rail, sea, especially intermodal transport in containers;
- a leading US transportation manufacturing corporation re a joint venture with the Romanian Railways for freight transportation.